After a period of neglect, this blog is getting back into gear. Welcome to the resurrection of Webinar Wednesday!
Here’s a list of upcoming free webinars that focus on marketing:
LinkedIn For Your Business
Everyone is saying you need to use LinkedIn for your business, but how do you get started? Join VerticalResponse’s Marketing team members as they teach you:
- How to get started with LinkedIn
- Terms you need to know
- Tips and Tricks to help navigate Social Media
Plus, learn about some recent changes in LinkedIn to help your business
Time: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
Content is King
There is no question the content of your emails, blogs, websites, and even social media outlets has never been more important for driving engagement and meeting the needs of customers. More than ever, it is essential to provide not just more new content but more content that is relevant and useful to readers. Join our marketing team experts as we show you how!
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST
Winning Content Marketing Strategies
Please join us as Charlene Li and Rebecca Lieb, from the Altimeter Group, examine how organizations must rebalance culture, resources, personnel and operations to achieve proficiency as content creators and producers.
For the report, the Altimeter Group conducted 56 interviews with subject matter experts and companies as diverse as Coca-Cola, American Express, GE, IBM, Adobe, and Intel.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn what are the most effective types of content leading companies used to promote their brand
- Hear which new types of content these companies anticipate adding to their arsenal in the next year, and three years out
- Understand which types of content they plan to phase out or have found to be ineffective
Please join us for what will surely be an interesting and informative discussion packed with engaging examples and actionable approaches to help you develop your proficiency as a content creator.
Attendees will receive a copy of the brand new Altimeter research report “Content: The New Marketing Equation.”
Host: Altimeter Group
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Good content is more than a luxury. It’s a necessity.
From strategy to publishing, building content that tells stories and helps customers solve problems (even those they didn’t know they had) can mean the difference between a ho-hum and a hooray! reaction from customers, prospects, and website visitors. Is it time to make yours better? Register now!
As the emergence of content marketing attests, well-crafted, quality content—produced consistently and focused on enhancing audience experience—can draw in prospects, keep them interested, convert them into customers, and keep them loyal over the long haul. But good content is more than publishing whitepapers, writing regular blog posts, or producing videos. It’s about creating something memorable—even entertaining—that engages the right audience at the right time. And, there’s more than a few ways to do that than you may have thought of before.
Where to start? Begin by joining us at joining us at Digital Marketing World: Content Marketing on March 9, 2012. Featuring three awesome sessions on creative next steps (or first steps, for that matter), this free virtual conference covers:
- Using cartoons (yes, cartoons!) and other creative, interactive elements to make your brand storytelling worth remembering—and sharing
- How to use intel from social media monitoring to shape your social content
- Improving your sales process (and revenue results) by creating the right content and sharing through the right channels to reach the right audience
Register for your FREE pass now and you’ll also get access to:
- Live, interactive Q&A with conference speakers
- Virtual roundtable discussions covering content marketing trends and best practices
- A fully stocked resource library filled with supplementary takeaway materials
And, as always, you can access all presentations and resources for three months after the event date.
Host: Marketing Profs
Time: 10:30 a.m. EST