Here’s a list of upcoming free webinars that focus on marketing:
The Facebook Campaign Manager: Generate Demand, Capture Leads and Build Business
Marketers are challenged to deliver a customized social experience that results in both increased engagement and useful data for sales and leads. Awareness now provides a solution to this with our new Facebook Campaign Manager, the latest addition to the Social Marketing Hub.
The Awareness Facebook Campaign Manager empowers social media-savvy companies to easily create and manage custom Facebook tabs within the Awareness Social Marketing Hub at no additional charge, gather that data into the analytics of the Social Marketing Hub, and integrate with other marketing systems for follow up and analysis.
- Choose from a set of templates for frequently used promotional elements — welcome tabs, coupon offerings plus YouTube channel integration
- Create and design your own Facebook tabs with knowledge of simple HTML
- Take advantage of our pre-built integration with leading marketing automation and CRM systems
- Track conversations and build social profile databases to better understand and engage followers
- Integrate with CRM and Marketing Automation Systems to trigger automated email campaigns and track sales from social engagement to close
Leads gathered on Facebook are captured in the Hub and immediately sent to Salesforce.com, including lead source and campaignID. The lead is scored in a system like Marketo or Eloqua and is added to programs for follow-up. This allows marketers to capture an accurate social media ROI from campaigns.
All data collected from Facebook will be available on a user’s unique Social Profile, along with all available social information and activity. Attend our Facebook Campaign Manager webinar and discover how easy it is to customize your Facebook presence and increase marketing effectiveness. Generate demand, capture leads and build business with the new Facebook Campaign Manager.
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
The Social Media Strategist: Build a Successful Program from the Inside Out
Conquer the unique challenges of driving social media success within a large company. From the social media director who built successful programs at both GM and IBM, The Social Media Strategist provides the tools you need to meet all the challenges of building a social media strategy in a large company, which include corporate culture, legal barriers, and the kind of bureaucratic resistance that that are unique to large organizations. The Social Media Strategist explains how to get legal departments to say “yes” to social media programs; get employees engaged without exposing the organization to risk; build “buzz” that parallels business goals; and avoid the internal turf wars that can doom new initiatives.
Christopher Barger will share advice and tactics for becoming a social media strategist and building the best-suited social media infrastructure for your organization. He will cover:
- The internal roles and elements necessary for a winning organizational social media practice
- Why hiring a “social media rock star” doesn’t ensure success for your company’s online efforts
- Signs that the person you’re interviewing isn’t the right one to run your social media program
- How to work with online influencers without getting any of them ticked at you
- Developing an education program for all your employees appropriate to their level of exposure to social networks
- Handling a crisis in social networks
- The must-have elements of a solid social media policy
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Master Mobile Marketing in 2012
85% of mobile devices will be web-enabled by next year.
This shows that marketers simply can’t afford to ignore mobile phone users. So how are you going to make sure your website and campaigns are mobile-friendly?
Get a complete picture of the rapidly evolving landscape of mobile marketing. Join Jeanne Hopkins, HubSpot’s VP of Marketing and co-author of the book “Go Mobile,” and a slew of guest presenters for this mobile marketing workshop.
In this 2-hour workshop, you’ll learn:17 Rs of Mobile Marketing with Jeanne Hopkins, “Go Mobile” co-author
- How to Use Mobile Ads with Matt Duffy, VP of Marketing at Jumptap, the leader in targeted mobile advertising
- How to Create a Mobile App with Gregory Raiz, Founder of Raizlabs, which has designed and built mobile applications across iPhone, iPad & Android devices
- How to Combine Social Media & Mobile with Jamie Turner, founder of 60 Second Marketer and “Go Mobile” co-author
With your registration for this workshop, you receive a sample chapter of Jeanne and Jamie’s new book “Go Mobile.”
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST