Here’s a list of upcoming free webinars that focus on marketing:
Social Media and Nonprofits: How to Inspire Virtually
Non-Profits have much to gain by tapping into the natural generosity that people practice online. Altruism has been indispensable to the development of the Internet, and the social tools on today’s Web provide a great structure for contact and sharing. Non-Profits rely on communities of supporters, but they cannot afford to be passive in attracting and maintaining that support. To ensure continuity of moral, in-kind and above all financial support, the savvy non-profit organization (NPO) must understand and exercise the power of content creation and community engagement.
Our panelists all have deep experience galvanizing communities of supporters online. They will address the following questions as well as yours:
- How do you attract and welcome new supporters through social media?
- Can you be promotional and request donations without wearing out your welcome?
- What forms of Call to Action are most effective in online environments?
- How do you deal with supporters who criticize or express impatience with your NPO and its mission?
Host: Social Media Today
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
7 Trends to Watch in 2012 and Key Tactics You’ll Need to Address Them
Digital marketers have much to look forward to in 2012 as the marketing landscape continues to drastically evolve. Those who can’t keep up will be left behind, and while we understand that the most important component to success in 2012 will be flexibility, you must begin planning now if you want to stay ahead of the competition.
Key takeaways for your email campaigns next year:
- Learn how to successfully integrate social media and email marketing for the most highly targeted impact and revenue growth.
- Build better behavioral databases that will cut through messaging clutter and enable your audience to “listen” better.
- Deliver highly relevant messaging at the right time.
- Discover how local marketing initiatives will be a key competitive differentiator in 2012.
- Use marketing automation to deliver more personalized content to more people via multiple channels, but with email at the center of the focus.
Join Silverpop experts as they uncover the secrets to successful, behavioral-based email programs. They will explain how to integrate mobile, social, and local programs regarding email campaigns, and will shed light on how automating your marketing plans actually personalizes them – delivering more relevant content to as many people as possible.
Host: ClickZ Academy
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
State of Social Media 2011
In the U.S., social networks and blogs reach nearly 80 percent of active U.S. Internet users and represent the majority of Americans’ time online. As the social media landscape continues to grow, it’s crucial for traditional media, retailers, brands and advertisers to understand how different consumer segments use and share content. This webinar takes an in-depth look at the latest social media trends including:
- Impact of social media on the consumer and their purchasing behavior
- Demographics of social media
- Social media landscape and platforms that are driving engagement
- Trends in mobile usage across social media platforms
- Relationship between social media and brands – How many social networkers follow a brand vs. a celebrity?
Date: On demand
Social Selling: Driving Sales Performance with Social Media
The old adage stating that “nothing happens until something is sold” is as true today as it was decades ago. The way that things are sold, however, is changing right before our eyes and our sales teams, unless they’ve been specifically schooled in leveraging social media for sales, are ill equipped to compete in the Era of the Social Customer.
This one-hour webinar will start with a high-level overview of what changes precipitated the rise of the Social Customer and conclude with specific tools, tactics and techniques that modern sales teams are using to learn more about customers, move from pitchmen to trusted advisors and engage in network conversations that have long-term effects on building a sales person’s book of business and improving the productivity of the entire sales team.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What trends are driving social buying behavior
- A social selling process that starts with the audience
- Moving from selling and pitching to trusted advisor status
- How to align your social media business objectives with your sales strategy
- How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and Inbound Marketing for B2B sales
- How to find the right people in the right places in social media and effectively participate in the conversation
- How to build and leverage relationships in social media channels
- How sales managers can ready their teams for social selling
This one-hour course led by Dana VanDen Heuvel will take you from the strategic perspective down to the tactical planning and give you a host of actionable ideas you can use immediately.
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST