Here’s a list of upcoming free webinars that focus on marketing:
5 Steps for Awesome Social Media Lead Generation
Social media marketing isn’t about hugs, kisses, rainbows or any of the like. For B2B companies looking to grow their business, social media marketing is about one thing: leads.
HubSpot’s Kipp Bodnar will unveil a 5-step process for generating leads using social media. This process will dispel common misconceptions of social media marketing and serve as the foundation of a successful social media strategy.
During this free webinar you will learn:
- The fundamental tactics to social media lead generation
- Techniques for maximizing social media reach and lead flow
- A framework for content discovery to drive leads
- How to test a social media lead generation campaign
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
The Science of Timing
Timing isn’t just for buzzer shots and punch lines—learn the timing secrets that drive clicks and interactions.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The effects of timing on clicks and interactions
- How B2B and B2C timings differ
- How time zones alter the equation
- …and oh so much more.
Host: Argyle Social
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST
Boost ROI with Relevancy: Real Lifecycle Marketing Tactics That Drive Revenue
Go beyond batch-and-blast email marketing and speak to customers and prospects in the most timely, targeted, and relevant way possible using lifecycle marketing. By speaking to your contacts based on their current relationship with you and their most recent actions, you can drive higher engagement, better relationships, increased ROI, and new revenue.
In this session, you’ll learn lifecycle marketing tactics that you can implement now to improve your email marketing results, and look at real-life B2B examples of the messages smart companies are leveraging today.
You will learn:
- The best ways to nurture new subscribers
- Trigger ideas to build loyal buyers
- How to bring inactive contacts back to life
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST
Email Marketing by the Numbers: How to Use the World’s Greatest Marketing Tool to Take Any Organization to the Next Level
Marketers, it is time to let go. Say good-bye to short term customer relationships, intangibles, and opinions. You can’t trust your gut or rely on intuition anymore. A new era of marketing is here, and it’s based on data, analysis, and what people do rather than what they say.
Learn how to apply modern marketing principles to today’s greatest direct marketing tool—permission email—in this keynote presentation with email marketing expert Chris Baggott. He’ll reveal what works, what doesn’t, and how to leverage the power of email to accomplish all of your goals. Whether you work for a mom-and-pop shop or a megacorporation, the tactics Chris presents will help you take your email marketing program to a higher level.
You will learn:
- How to find and create relevant content
- How to combine email with viral and word-of-mouth marketing strategies
- How to speak to your audience as individuals
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. EST