Vermont Get Your Business Online wants to help you get your business online. The best part – it’s a new program from Google, so you know it’s going to be good.
There will be web professionals on-site to help you get started. They’ll even provide the computers or a place to hook up your own laptop.
Even if your business is already online, you still might learn something new. Come on, it’s Google!
And did I mention it’s free?
There are three workshops – attend as many as you like.
Get a free website
Create and publish a website for your business in less than 60 minutes at our event. Learn how to customize your Google Places online listing.
- Get a free, easy-to-build, professional website
- Get a free customized domain name and hosting for one year
- Claim and customize your free Google Places listing
- Learn how to optimize your new website to be found on Google
Running your business online
- Find out how to take advantage of online tools to run and promote your business.
- Learn more about Google’s top tools for small businesses, including Google Places, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Apps
- Discover how to get found and attract customers
Introduction to Google AdWords
This is a beginner’s guide to Google AdWords, including how to get started and how to improve your performance.
- Learn how to create your AdWords account, choose keywords, and write great ads
- Get answers to your questions from a Google AdWords expert
- Find out how Google ranks ads
- See live demos with step-by-step guidance
Here are the details:
Location: Main Street Landing Performing Arts Center
Address: 60 Lake Street, Burlington, VT
Date: 8/11/11 & 8/12/11 – Please note that this is a one-day workshop being offered twice, not a two-day workshop.
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Cafe Terra
Address: 67 Center Street, Rutland, VT
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.