Here’s a list of upcoming free webinars that focus on marketing:
Converting Your Customers: The Four Conversion Triggers
Are you looking for a 20% boost in conversions? What are the triggers that marketers must be using in order to convert customers? Drawing upon a wealth of data accumulated from professional research, this one-hour webcast will cover the four essential realms of persuasion marketing.
This webcast will cover:
- The secrets of effective persuasion marketing
- Critical conversion triggers marketers can’t ignore
- Effective strategies for implementing strong conversion optimization
Susan will also give Webcast participants the opportunity to ask her their most burning persuasive marketing questions. Attendees are sure to leave with a bevy of new “conversion triggers” to apply to their optimization strategy!
Host:Search Engine Watch
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Social Revolution: Connecting with Today’s Customer
A Sales & Marketing Guide
The rise of social media has broken the traditional sales and marketing playbooks. Customers are in the driver’s seat with more information and buying power than ever, forcing sales and marketing to adapt. Have your sales and marketing teams made the social leap?
Salesforce.com’s George Hu and HubSpot’s Brian Halligan will discuss how your organization can turn the social revolution into a competitive advantage. They’ll also explain how improved collaboration between sales and marketing leads to more—and happier—customers.
During this free webinar you will learn:
- How today’s social customer is reinventing sales and marketing
- How to update your sales and marketing playbooks with new social tactics
- How to turn your company into a social enterprise and win more business
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Digital Marketing World: Content
Good content is more than a luxury. It’s a necessity.
From strategy to production and everything in between, content that tells stories with personality (be it spunk or finesse) and helps customers solve problems (even those they didn’t know they had) can mean the difference between a ho-hum and a hooray! reaction from customers, prospects, and website visitors. And as the emergence of content marketing as a go-to strategy for marketers attests, well-crafted, quality content—produced consistently and focused on enhancing audience experience—can draw in prospects, keep them interested, convert them into customers, and keep them loyal over the long haul. It’s not always easy, for sure, but we’re here to help you clear out the clutter and get your content machine cruisin’.
Featuring three awesome sessions from some of our favorite content masterminds, including a keynote session by C.C. Chapman, this FREE virtual conference covers all things content:
- Web Video Storytelling: Tell stories that people want to hear using videos people want to see with actionable ideas from Ted Page and Fred Surr of Captains of Industry
- Content Rules: Make your content king with expert instruction from Content Rules co-author C.C. Chapman
- Content Development for the Real World: Apply best practices for developing high-quality, brand-consistent content with advice from Kristina Halvorson, the leading voice in content strategy
Digital Marketing World: Content also features live, interactive roundtable discussions, plus instant access to an in-depth resource library covering content-related topics like creating a content strategy, content marketing, Web copywriting, and more. And, as always, you can access all presentations and resources for three months after the event date.
Register today and learn the ins and outs of content that can transform you from just another “me too” into your customers’ go-to brand of choice.
Time: 11:00 a.m. EST